The Iraqi president
The Iraqi prime minister
The President of the Iraqi parliament
The Prime minister of Kurdistan Regional Government
The American ambassador in Iraq
The Supporters of victim families
The trial against the perpetrators of the Anfal genocide on august 21, 2006 was a positive step forward to achieve justice, despite of our reservations on the Iraqi High Criminal Court “IHCC” and the procedures of the trials.
Victim families and anti-genocide organization waited for the findings of the Anfal trial impatiently. But the execution of the main perpetrator of the Anfal genocide Saddam Hussein for Dujail crime was the first major disappointment of the Kurdish victims of genocide. Saddam escaped the trial of the crime of Anfal genocide.
Now more than one year pass the deadline of the execution of the sentences released against the three main perpetrators of the genocide crime: Ali Hassan al-Majid “Chimical Ali”, Sultan Hashim Ahmed al-Tai and Hussein Rashid al-Tikrity, but the executions of the sentences do not take place yet. This is a clear disapprove of the interests of the victim families.
1. The implementation of the sentences against the three perpetrators Ali Hassan al-Majid “Chimical Ali”, Sultan Hashim Ahmed al-Tai and Hussein Rashid al-Tikrity.
2. The persecution of the Kurdish Jashes that participated in the genocide.
3. The persecution of companies and individual that participated or involved in the genocide crime somehow.
4. Iraqi government apologize to Kurdish nation and compensate the victims of genocide.
5. Opening an IHCC´s office in Germian region for registration of the complaints from victim families.
6. Kurdish political leaders must refuse any form of political deals that violate the findings of IHCC in relation to the Anfal genocide.
The Center of Halabja against Anfalization and Genocide of the Kurds (CHAK)
The Center of Germian Organizations for Common Deeds
The Germian Support Committee of the Anfal Victims
21 August 2008
Execute of the sentences of the Anfal perpetrators